x **New Feature**While you are reading any single post page, you can highlight any word and a learn more button will appear click the learn more button and results will be shown to you in the same page.
- Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:24:03 +0000: Applications due Feb. 1 for OOIDA-Mary Johnston scholarships - Land Line Daily eNews RSS Feed
Those planning to apply for an OOIDA-Mary Johnston Scholarship have only a few more weeks to submit their applications. That’s because scholarship applications must be postmarked by Feb. 1.
- Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:23:53 +0000: Ambassador Bridge president lands a contempt charge - Land Line Daily eNews RSS Feed
Eleven months ago, a Michigan judge ordered the owner of the Ambassador Bridge to demolish structures that the company built on property that the company didn’t own. On Monday, Jan. 10, the judge ordered the company’s president, Dan Stamper, to jail on a contempt charge for not following through with the order.
- Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:23:32 +0000: HHG movers draw attention in Missouri, Florida statehouses - Land Line Daily eNews RSS Feed
Household goods movers are getting attention at the statehouses in Missouri and Florida.
- Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:23:16 +0000: If MATS is on your calendar, start planning now - Land Line Daily eNews RSS Feed
The stage is set for 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show. The 40th anniversary of MATS is set for March 31-April 2 at the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville, KY.
- Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:22:58 +0000: Truckers rate OOIDA webinar ‘topnotch’ - Land Line Daily eNews RSS Feed
Truckers and business owners participating in OOIDA’s Business Education Series webinars are calling the program “topnotch.” Some even say the course is going to make the difference between “just getting by” and being successful in the field.
© 2011, Truck Drivers News. All rights reserved.